Rekrutacja: tel. +48 22 656 62 56, +48 608-670-533, Zapisz się online!
PKiN, VIII piętro, pokój 803A


Candidates who intend to study in Poland in Wszechnica Polska University in Warsaw should deliver the following documents to our Admissions Office:

  • Legalised or with Apostillation certificate of secondary (high school) education;
  • Passport page including information regarding: surname, given name/s, passport number, and date of expiry;
  • Correctly filled in application form;
  • Confirmation of payment fees for admission and for the first semester of studies;
  • Translations of documents into Polish;
  • Legalised or with Apostillation graduation diploma of first degree studies (BA studies), the diploma supplement, with their translations, in the case of candidates applying for second degree studies (MA studies).
  • Confirmation of payment fees for admission and the first semester of studies.

Scans of these documents can be also send via e-mail:

Once you are admitted and have begun your studies in Wszechnica Polska University in Warsaw, you also have to submit the following:

  • Originals of all documents and their sworn translations;
  • 2 photos size 35x45 mm;
  • Document confirming the legal basis for your stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland, for example a visa;
  • Insurance policy valid for a period of one academic year at least, that is for a period of time not shorter than from the 1st of October until the 30th of September of the next academic year;
  • Health certificate, that is a statement issued by a medical doctor that you are fit for studying in your chosen field of study.

What is:

Sworn translations:

Every document that has been issued in a language other than Polish needs to be translated into Polish. The translation should be officially certified, which means it should be a sworn translation (in Polish: tłumaczenie przysięgłe). Therefore, it is recommended that you obtain sworn translations of all your documents into Polish after you arrive in Poland.

Legalisation of foreign school certificates and diplomas

Every certificate of secondary (high school) education and every higher-education graduation diploma obtained outside of the Republic of Poland have to be certified with an apostille or legalised, otherwise the University cannot recognize them. Only International Baccalaureate (IBO) diplomas and European Baccalaureate certificates do not have to be legalised.

Legalisation is a procedure which confirms that a document is authentic, that is original and valid in another country. A document is legalised by the Polish consul in the country which issued it. In order to legalise a certificate or a diploma, you have to bring the document in question to the Polish consulate and ask about the legalisation procedure.

Students with a General Certificate of Secondary Education issued by the following countries do not need an apostille to be admitted on one of our courses:

Algeria, Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Iraq, North Korea, Cuba, Libya, Lithuania, Latvia, Macedonia, Morocco, Mongolia, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Syria, Hungary, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Vietnam, Italy, Great Britain.

Study in English - full-time studies

Admission fee: 400 euro

Recruiment fee: 700 euro

Bachelor degree
and Master degree
Course Tuition fee per year Tuition fee per year for EU citizens
Finance and Accounting Banking & Corporate Finance 3300 euro 2700 euro
Internal Security Public Order and Safety Protection 3300 euro 2700 euro
Philology International Business Communications 2800 euro 2200 euro

Payment by bank transfer must be made to the following account:

PKO BP VIII O/Warszawa
45 1020 1013 0000 0502 0002 8332

KOD SWIFT: BPKOPLPW (dla wpłat zagranicznych)

Szkoła Wyższa w Warszawie
PKiN, Pl. Defilad 1
00-901 Warszawa

O Uczelni

Wszechnica Polska Szkoła Wyższa w Warszawie kształci od 2001 roku na kierunkach: filologia angielska, a filologia hiszpańska, pedagogika, finanse i rachunkowość i wiele innych. Studia licencjackie i magisterskie.

Dowiedz się więcej ...

Ostatnie wiadomości