Steps to follow for incoming students:
- Fill in the application form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4ihxhhreBlWYxYnWWpQvkPElq2jtRnMxlZfpxwd4MYe7kYg/viewform?c=0&w=1)
- Contact the Wszechnica Polska’s International Cooperation Office and ask for the list of available courses for Erasmus students
- Submit your Learning Agreement signed by your Erasmus+ Coordinator
- Look for the accommodation in Poland
- Take 2 photos (35x45 mm) of yours for the Wszechnica Polska’s student ID
- Send 1 photo to International Cooperation Office in an electronic version: a minimum operation of 492 x 633 pixels and sizes up to 2.5 MB - JPEG format only.
After the arrival:
- Come to the International Cooperation Office (room 803A, Palace of Culture and Science, 8th floor) to collect your plan and issue the student ID
You can reach Warsaw:
From the Chopin airport you can get to the city centre:
from 2- 2.60 PLN for a kilometre, according to the day tariff).
You can also order a cheaper taxi:
Grosik Taxi: +48 22 6464646 (1.60 PLN for a kilometre, according to the day tariff)
Glob Cab Taxi: +4819668 (1.60 PLN for a kilometre, according to the day tariff)
Line 148, 175, 188, N32 (night)
From the airport in Modlin you can get to the centre:
You can check international and domestic connections on the Polish Railways
You can check international coach connections to and from Warsaw on the Euro Lines
Erasmus National Agency
Oficjalna storna Programu Erasmus+
The System of Education in Poland
Ministry of Science and Higher Education - Ready, study, go! Poland
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The State Accredidation Committee
Poland Tourist Information
Poland.pl - visit us!
Stay Poland! Polska, idealnie
Warsaw In Your Pocket!
The Official Website of the city of Warsaw
Mazovian Voivodeship Office
Warsaw Public Transport
Wszechnica Polska Szkoła Wyższa w Warszawie kształci od 2001 roku m.in. na kierunkach: filologia angielska, a filologia hiszpańska, pedagogika, finanse i rachunkowość i wiele innych. Studia licencjackie i magisterskie.